- The Prism M1 boasts a high-resolution projector running at 1280 x 800 pixel resolution with custom UV optics.
- Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer, you can copy it on a SD card, then plug the SD card in the machine. You can print directly by controlling LCD screen.
- The control system is exclusively designed, without complicated configuration.
- Footprint: 320mm*280mm*500mm
- Build envelope: 64x42x100mm ï¼ˆresolution 50Î¼m) 72x48x100mm (resolution 70Î¼m)
The Prism M1 is a low-cost, open-architecture, easy-to-maintain and user-friendly 3D printer for a wide variety of professional and medical applications. The versatility of the Prism M1 for an impressive range of materials to be processed, giving users the ability to 3D print a wide variety of dental, orthodontic, hearing and other applications. The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stair stepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies.