- â—High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing. Customized nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system.
- â—The large size of the plate and vertical spacing means that you can print larger and more complex models. Note: Be sure to set the nozzle temperature to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- â—It has a compact appearance and a basic open frame design, compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 200*200*180mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly.
- â—Custom high-precision MK8 nozzle, optional, advanced and high speed 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.4mm motor, temperature of the extruder and is freely adjustable during printing.
- â—5 keys for easy operation, the equipment can be spread in the office, in the digital institution education, in the family, in the hospital etc. You can do character film, children’s toy, fast model design, parts manufacture, medical model, intelligent high resolution nozzle, pressure stability, enjoy a great visual experience.
The video link of inatsall 3D printer
â— Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding.
â— High printing precision, stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement.
â— A perfect gift for any teenagers and adults who are interested in Engineering. The challenging yet fun building experience makes an excellent course on electronics, mechanical engineering and 3D Printing.
â— 3D Printer heated build plate and direct drive extruder is capable of printing all types of filaments, including PLA, ABS.
Buildable Dimensions: Maximum 200mm*200mm*180mm, smaller dimensions are suggested.
Input File Type: stl
Input Voltage: AC 110V-220V
Supporting Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Cooling Method: Air-cooled
Printing Material: PLA/ABS
Location Accuracy: X-axis / Y-axis 0.011mm
Material Property: PLA special for 3D printing (exclusive formulation)
Layer Accuracy: 0.1mm-0.5mm
Thread Diameter: Z-axis 0.0025mm
Spray Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Motion Axis Speed: 30-100mm/s
Suggested Nozzle Moving Speed: 35-40mm/s
Highest Printer Head Temperature: 260Â°C (generally 210Â°C)
Highest Bottom Plate Temperature: 130Â°C (generally 65Â°C)
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
4.Filament Yarn (ABS/PLA random).