Painting yourself into a corner is something to avoid. But painting yourself into a door hinge can really get you stuck, and that’s when you need this: Scotch Blue painter’s tape. This is the blue masking tape of precision, used by professional painters on particularly challenging areas. It works on delicate surfaces, with clean removal. Don’t try to fit regular painter’s tape around everything, if you want clean and even edges. Your painting will be neater and smoother when you don’t get cornered by corners, and all unhinged by hinges.
- Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape by 3M
- Blue crepe paper w/strong adhesive
- Comes off the roll easily, fast & easy application
- Delivers sharp paint lines, clean removal with no residue, no surface damage
- 60 pre-cut pieces; 3.5″w x 2.25″l each