Esun is a premium filament manufacturer and has been providing OEM services for many top brands.
Our 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers. This includes 3Doodler, Airwolf3D, Lulzbot,Makerbot, Makergear, Reprap, Robo 3D, Printrbot, UP!, Cubify, Leapfrog, Solidoodle, Ultimaker, Afinia, FlashForge, Witbox, XYZprinting, Zortrax.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a petroleum-based common thermoplastic, and well known for its high impact resistance and toughness. It is widely used in industry and applications, such as LEGO toys.
Extrusion Temperature Range: 220℃ to 260℃.
Why you should choose eSun brand?
* eSun filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother, prettier product.
* eSun uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSun leads the filament industry on innovation. eSun is the source of PVA filament, PETG filament, Cleaning filaments
* eSun filament is SGS certified.
* eSun filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spool and neatly packaged.
* eSun filament generally gets ± 0.03mm accuracy.
There are 20 color options for our PLA and ABS filaments. The 20 colors are black, blue, light blue, brown (chocolate), gold, green, luminous green, peak green, pine green, grey, magenta, natural, orange, pink, purple, red, silver, skin, white, yellow.
Search gudteks on Amazon.com to find out all filaments (PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Cleaning, Color-changing, Conductive, Flexible and more) we are selling.
- Pure raw materials. No recycled materials used
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter. Suitable for complex models
- Reinforced spool with bigger inner diameter to allow smoother pull from extruder
- 100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction