- A compact and fully-featured 3D printer, now with a more durable frame!
- Uses the same high-quality and versatile extruder/hot-bed from the Anet Series
- Aluminum composite frame is composed of a durable aluminum sheet outer shell with plastic composite inner contents
- Comes assembled and calibrated
- The A3 has a hassle-free interface and is built-to-last
With the A3, Anet sought to create the perfect ready-to-print desktop 3D printer.Â If you’re looking for a compact, versatile, and reliable 3D printer, then this is it.
The A3 shares its electrical components with the other members of the Anet Series. It uses high quality NEMA 17 motors to navigate the print space. A versatile extruder allows the printing of a wide variety of filaments, and the MK3 hotbed provides a smooth and roomy area to print on.
Its boxed design, however, is drastically different from the other DIY Anet products. The ready-made acrylic frame contains all the wires and components in a compact area, minimising clutter and maximising space efficiency. The Anet A3 is truly a desktop printer – it would look right at home in your office or workshop.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size:Â 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot BedÂ Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS,Â HIPS, Wood Poly, PVA, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB