- â—†EASY TO USEâ—†ï¼šEasy to set up, leveling was a breeze. Software is relatively simple to use. Only 4 settings far fewer settings to adjust vs FDM printer.
- â—†INCREDIBLE RESOLUTIONâ—†ï¼šMake tiny parts with accuracy, much smoother detail and quality than the FDM printer.
- â—†FAST SHIPPINGâ—†: Multiple models on a build plate don’t add to the build time. A larger miniature takes about 2-3 hours, 6 at once takes the same 2-3 hours.
- â—†INDUSTRIAL QUALITYâ—†: All of the faces have a perfect satin finish. Any curves, chamfers, or bevels are are flawless. All of the blue bits and all of the red knobs are anodized.
- â—†AFTER-SALE SERVICEâ—†:All ANYCUBIC 3D printers are backed with lifetime technical support;any questions regarding product operation or software please feel free to contact us.
For any questions you could contact our salesman on Amazon to get full supports.
User tutorial video:
Operating Systemï¼šANYCUBIC Photon
Screen: 2.8-inch touch screen
Slicer software: ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer
Light-source: UV integrated lightï¼ˆwavelength 405nmï¼‰
XY DPI: 47umï¼ˆ2560*1440
Z axis resolution: 1.25um
Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100um
Printing speed: 20mm/h
Rated Power: 40W
Printer size: 220mm*200mm*400mm
Printing volume: 115mm *65mm *155mm (4.52â€³*2.56â€³*6.1â€³)
Printing material: 405nm photosensitive resin
1.Avoid direct contact with skin when handling the resin. Flush with plenty of water if contact by accident.
2.Pour resin back from the vat to storage bottle if the printer will not be used for over 2 days.
3.Ensure there is no solid residuals from last print when start new print.
4.Use tissue to clean the vat when change resin.
5.The printed objects can be further hardened under sun-ray or UV-light source.
1* ANYCUBIC Photon 3D printer
1* USB memory
3* Rubber Gloves
1* Set of kits
1* Power cord
1* Power supply
1* Breathing Mask