Bundle Deal: DAVID SLS-2 3D Scanner + TT-1 turntable + FREE DSL-1 desk scan lever
High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative DAVID SL scanning system!
The DAVID SLS-2 3D Scanner employs innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven DAVID software starts the scan – and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
You can subsequently scan all sides of the object, and finally combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is possible!
Scan results can be exported in common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archaeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
• Scansize: 60 – 500 mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.1% of scan size (up to 0.06mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a few seconds
• Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Turntable object weight: Up to 5kg
• Turntable and lever material: Aluminium
• Lever lift range: 33cm
• Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• Recommended: Dual-core processor, 64bit, 2 GHz,4 GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor
- Industrial camera with high quality lens and video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID PRO software
- Calibration panels, tripod, camera slider and rail, cables, power supplies
- TT-1 Turntable with 3 level LED status display
- DSL-1 Lever, scanner mount and table clamp