Bundle Deal: DAVID SLS-3 3D Scanner + TT-1 turntable + FREE DSL-1 desk scan lever
This advanced 3D scanner enhances the well proven structured-light-technology with way better handling.
A single click in the well proven DAVID software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model appears on the screen – even the colors of the object can be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You are able to scan all of the sides of the object in succession and subsequently render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can be exported in standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications.
The DAVID TT-1 makes 360° scanning much easier. The scan objects are simply placed on the TT-1 and subsequently you can rotate and scan automatically in different angles by using the DAVID 3D Scanner Software.
With the DSL-1 you can mount the SLS-3 right on the table – e.g. at workstations. The scanner is freely adjustable in every direction. No more disturbing cables, or trip hazards – simply more performance.
• Scansize: 60 – 500mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.05% of scan size (up to 0.05mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a few seconds
• Mesh density: Up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Turntable object weight: Up to 5kg
• Turntable and lever material: Aluminium
• Lever lift range: 33cm
• Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• Recommended: Dual-core processor, 64bit, 2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor
- Industrial camera with high quality lens, Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID PRO software
- Calibration panels, tripod, camera slider and rail, cables, power supplies
- TT-1 Turntable with 3 level LED status display
- DSL-1 Lever, scanner mount and table clamp