- Granted PCMag 2018 Editors’ Choice Award
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100Â°C and all metal 0.4mm nozzle heated up to 280Â°C
- 5-inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6.7″ x 10″ x 6″ build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping. A carbon filter and particulate filter are built-in as well
- Wifi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so you can print and monitor your prints from anywhere. You can also print over a local network withuot internet, or via USB
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type (PLA, Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG) inserted and to automatically change printer settings and to track filament left on the spool
The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced materials such as ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG and PLA. It is also Dremel’s best 3D printer for university use. With an all-metal 0.4 mm nozzle that heats up to 280Â°C and a removable glass build plate that heats up to 100Â°C, you can print almost any 1.75mm 3D filament with ease. The printer is loaded with easy-to-use features and has a guided setup process that gets you from unboxing to printing in just a few minutes. The 5 inch full color touchscreen has an intuitive interface so you can quickly navigate through different functions. You can pause a print and change filament to print in multiple colors, too! The printer has an RFID reader built-in to detect the 1.75mm Dremel filament that you place inside and automatically choose the best print settings for that filament. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are, and you can also use the software to monitor your prints using the built in HD camera. The fully enclosed design helps reduce the chance for warping and keeps curious hands out of the printer, and it also makes the printer very quiet. It also helps the printer achieve a very high quality with 50 micron layer height. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. The Dremel Slicer can be used to print multiple objects at a time, add supports, change layer height, change infill and even access advanced settings for the best prints. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. If you want to buy a 3D printer for architecture, college, college library, education, or for engineering, look no further.