The Fuel3D handheld scanner is a point-and-shoot 3D imaging system that captures high resolution (350 microns) shape and color information of objects. Fuel3D is the world’s first 3D scanner to combine pre-calibrated stereo cameras with photometric imaging to capture and process files in seconds. The Fuel3D scanner works in much the same way as a normal digital camera literally point and shoot.
- The world’s first scanner to combine pre-calibrated stereo cameras with photometric imaging
- Capture amazing 3D models for one tenth of the cost of a comparable scanner
- Get detail and color capture that you’d expect from an industry leading scanner
- Use Fuel3D just like a digital camera to capture accurate 3D models in seconds
- Fuel3D is a handheld camera unit which connects to your PC via a USB connection and a separate power source