- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs.) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) Carbon Fiber 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190Â°C – 230Â°C (87Â°F – 110Â°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products. Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers using 1.75mm diameter filaments, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PLA Carbon Fiber, or Polylactic Acid Carbon Fiber, gives you all the advantages of PLA filament â€“ no need for a heated print bed, reduced warping, and ease of use â€“ and reinforces it with carbon fibers for even more benefits. What you get is a filament with high rigidity and even less warping issues than PLA, if any. Our PLA filament with 10% carbon fiber offers ease of printing, excellent layer adhesion, and it produces prints with a matte finish that retain their vibrancy. Like any carbon-reinforced filament, the filament is abrasive and we recommend wear-resistant or steel hot end nozzles to ensure the longevity of your 3D printer nozzles. Because it is lightweight, yet provides stability with minimal flexibility, PLA Carbon Fiber is excellent for mechanical applications, structural support, framework such as chassis, and more. Why we love it: Reinforced rigidity and lightweight, Structural strength, Less warping, No heated bed required, Excellent layer adhesion.