The Geeetech i3 pro C is a dual extruder 3D printer with laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, I3 pro C is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer.
This 3D printer uses plastic build materials like AABS and PLA. The Geeetech i3 pro C is fast, easy to use, less costly, and great for builds that don’t require super high precision. The Replicator 1 offers a layer height resolution of 0.1 mm – 0.3 mm, a positioning precision of 0.1-0.3mm on Z axis, and a maximum build envelope is 200 x200x180mm.
An onboard control panel is another useful feature of the Geeetech i3 pro c. It’s via this panel that you’ll launch the initial printer setup and build platform calibration. It displays the temperature of the extruder heads and the build platform as well as the progress of a print job.
You can also use the control panel to print directly from the printer’s SD card slot. You will need a computer to load design files directly onto the SD card, but once those files are on there, you can print from with no PC attached.
As a consumer-level 3D printer, this dual-extruder i3 printer totally deserves your choice.
- DIY Self-assembly, you will learn more during building the 3D printer.Shipe from US, receiving 3-7 days
- Print technology:Fused Filament Fabrication.Build volume:200 x200x180mm;Layer resolution:0.1-0.3mm
- Positioning Precision:0.1-0.3mm;Filament diameter:1.75mm, 3mm;Nozzle diameter:0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm(need to buy)
- Filament type:support ABS/ PLA/Flexible PLA/Wood/Nylon ;Operating system:Windows/Mac/Linux;Control software:Repetier-Host, Printrun;File format:STL,G-code
- Max heated bed temperature:about 110°C;Max extruder temperature:about 240°C;Stepper Motors:1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping