- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool / 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) / A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215Â°C – 230Â°C (419Â°F – 446Â°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Widely Application: Inland PLA Filament is compatible with the majority of 3D printers, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications, food safety levels and other consumer products
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures, 100% satisfaction guarantee provided. Contact Amazon customer support for a replacement if you received a wrong condition item
Inland is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with various colors for 3D printing.
It is owned by Micro Center, a well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer top quality of products in a more competitive price on Amazon, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee!
PLA has a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn’t warp as easily,
meaning it doesn’t require a heating bed (although it definitely helps).
PLA doesn’t give off an evil smell during printing. It’s generally considered an odorless filament.
When to use it
You can use it whenever you can. It’s perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts.
When Not use it:
1. Something that needs to hold up in 60Â¡Ã£C temperatures;
2. Tool handles or parts that will be dropped repeatedly;
3. Parts that have very thin portions will break after bending slightly.
Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
Available colors: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/Purple/ Luminous/ Pink/ Natural/ Yellow/ Brown/Green/Silver/Gold.
Print Temperature: 215 Â°C – 230 Â°C (419 Â°F – 446 Â°F)
Weight: 2.20 lbs.(1.00 kg)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 kg PLA Filament
Actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.