- 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool/ 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 230Â°C – 250Â°C (440Â°F – 480Â°F)/ No heated bed needed/ Vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- PETG Filament Features: Durable/ good adhesion/ high strength/ high temperature resistant/ low shrinkage/ smoother finish/ odorless, combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS
- Widely Applications: PETG is used in a variety of application, such as water bottles, food packaging, medical and food containers, electronic devices, credit or gift cards, store fixtures, and prosthetic devices etc
- Premium Quality: Inland PETG 3D Printer Filament Undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! 100% satisfaction guarantee provided
Inland is a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer specialized in offering various colors and materials for 3d printing.
It is owned by Micro Center, a well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer high quality of electronics in a competitive price, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee!
PETG Filament Features & Benefits
Excellent layer adhesion / Warp resistance / Low shrinkage / Higher density
Chemical resistance to both acidic and alkali compounds
Flexible printing on glass, acrylic, blue tape and polyimide tape
Odorless during printing
PETG filament is an extra tough & high strength 3D printing material, so can achieve very sturdy and strong prints. The low shrinkage feature make this perfect for larger flat surfaces.
PETG is a perfect alternative to ABS and PLA, offering higher strength, lower shrinkage, and a smoother finish.
When Should Use PETG 3D Printer Filament?
Use for objects which might experience sustained or sudden stress, like mechanical parts, printer parts, and protective components.
It’s always used to make water bottles, food packaging, medical and food containers, electronic devices, credit or gift cards, store fixtures, and prosthetic devices.
When Not Use PETG?
PETG is not suitable for support structures because of its excellent adhesion.
Removing support structures made with PETG is very difficult, but not impossible.
Color: Translucent Magenta
Print Temperature: 230Â°C – 250Â°C (440Â°F – 480Â°F)
Weight: 1kg (2.20 lbs)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 kg PETG Filament
Actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.