ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PLA (polylactic acid) and HIPS (high impact polystyrene) filaments are the most commonly used printing supplies for 3D Printers (e.g., RepRap, MakeBot, MakerGear, UP!, etc.). Filaments made by JET are serving the global market of 3D printing. If you have a 3D printer, remember JET filament. By searching “jet filament” on Google, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, or Amazon.co.uk, you can find the quality products by JET. Currently eligible for free shipping in USA, Canada, 26 European countries, China, and many more.
JET Filament is a R&D brand by America Instrument. JET standards for Just Excellent Technology. Our mission is to research and develop the state-of-the-art materials and devices for universal 3D printing. Our goal is to build the largest network of 3D supplies for the increasing need of global 3D community. It is our strong belief that 3D printing is opening a brand new world for industry and personal life as well. We, standing in the endless frontier of evolving technology, are committed to leading the efforts of innovation and providing the end users the vast variety of quality products with tier one services.
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is a common thermoplastic, ideal for prototyping. Softer than PLA (Polylactic Acid), easy to print
- High precision: +/- 0.07mm. Roundness +/-0.03mm. The filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering
- Extrusion temperature: 175 – 200C (PLA filament), 210C -250C (ABS filament), 210-230C (HIPS Filament)
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant. JET filament, top brand and top quality. Satisfaction guaranteed
- Vidid colors and many options: natural, white, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, orange, gold, silver, gray, brown,glow blue, glow yellow, clear,etc.
- Compatible with most 3D Printers such as RepRap, Makertbot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc.