- UPDATED: Improved Z-axis lead screw and rail system prevents wobble | More robust Z-axis couple prevents over torqueing and helps keep the print surface steady while printing.
- UPDATED: The ball joint that connects the bed to the z-axis is now held tighter in place and will not slip while leveling or printing |Â Build surface improvement helps prevent failed prints
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSD card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.