The 2.0 version is a high performance hotend for use with RepRap and other 3D
printers, making your printing even faster. The hot end comes completely
assembled: wire it to your electronics and it is ready to print. It now includes
an aluminum mount plate and aluminum heat sinks. The 2.0 also brings changes to
the nozzle, heater block, and threaded extension with harder aluminum and
revised thread profile for more reliable nozzle changes.
Optional nozzle sizes are available from 0.3mm to 0.5mm,easy to disassemble and
replace. With the optional PTFE tube, you can print both 1.75mm and 3mm
The hotend will come with two nozzles, you could choose one of them, the extra
one is 0.4mm.
- Aluminum Block Resistor Hotend. Wire Strain Relief.
- Easily assembled and torn down with no glue or ceramic
- Includes machined aluminum and steel parts, and laser cut wooden parts. Includes pre-crimped wiring.
- resistance of resistor 4.7Ω. resistor rated power 8W.
- Nozzle material: Aluminum 6063. Nozzle thred: M10,pitch 1.5mm.