- Start printing right out of box, hassle free!
- Excellent ABS and PLA printing and robust performance with advanced materials eg. PC, Nylon, Carbon Fibre and etc.
- User Safety Features: Pause print when door opened, Built-in air filtration unit with HEPA&activated carbon filter
- Powerful Dedicated Software: Auto nozzle height, 9-point Matrix Leveling, Smart Support (editable), Axial & Dimensional Calibration, Mobile apps (iOS)
- Customer Support: USA Support Hotline 888 288 6124, USA Service Center 888 402 6337, Facebook Page: facebook.com/tiertime. Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/205337203341609/. Dedicated international support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to its safety, price, and performance, there is no better 3D printer for the education market, where the mini 2 is a best seller. The competition simply doesnâ€™t stack up. A school board can purchase two UP mini 2s for less than one LulzBot Mini, MakerBot Replicator Mini+ or Ultimaker 2 Go. None of these competing 3D printers include air filtration and a full enclosure.
Specifications: Layer Thickness: 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.25/ 0.30/ 0.35mm
Supporting Structure: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D), 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 4.7″(W x H x D)
Build Platform Type: Heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
Untethered Printing: Yes
Advanced Features: Built-in HEPA Air Filtration, Blackout Recovery, On-board File Storage, Door Open Aler Average Noise: 51dB â€“ as quiet as your fridge
Bundled Software: UP Studio, iOS APP (iPad | iPhone)
Compatible Formats: USB, WIFI
Operating System: Win 7/8/10, Mac OS, ISO
Warranty: 1-Year limited, parts only manufacturerâ€™s warranty included. Optional extended warranty available.
What’s in the box:
-UP mini 2
-UP Fila Station
-UP mini 2 extruder V2
-Tiertime power supply 90W & power cable
-UP flex 120 print board (2)
-Cell board for UP mini (2)
-500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
-Sample filament for ABS, ABS+ and PLA (50g for each series)
-Quick Start Guide
-Tool Kit: Calibration card, Filament guide tube, USB cable, Spare Nozzle & Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, hex wrench & spare screws