Trapezoidal lead screw. Metal MK8 Extruder – up to 260C. RAMPS 1.4 Electronics. Heat bed MK3 Aluminium Bed 110/240 (12V 20A) Watt under desk power supply True 50 micron (0.05mm) layer height Full Graphical LCD Interface with SD (print without a PC) 0.40mm Hot End Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament (replaceable – can use 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 or 0.5mm nozzles) Auto Bed levelling (ABL) Built in belt tensioning system Aluminium Extrusion 3030 Frame Delrin Wheels Very quiet Can print ABS, PLA and other materials Comes pre-assembled. The footprint of the printer is 53cm width and 42cm depth (when not printing)
- 10″x10″x13″ build volume. MK3 heated bed. Lead screws. 50 micron resolution
- Australian design and build. comes pre-built
- Open source. Arduino based Marlin firmware – easily modifiable by user.
- Auto bed levelling with capacitive proximity sensor
- Prints PLA, ABS, TPE (Rubber), HIPS and more