- Big Print Volume: It has 500x500x500mm print size. You can make a very big model as you want.
- Filament Monitor: It will stop printing if the filaments run out, But you can go on printing after reload the filament. You will not waste your filaments and time with this function.
- Very Easy to Assemble: It only has three parts, you will need about 10 minutes to assemble well.
- Dual Z Rod Screws & Motors: It is different from 300X300X400mm CR-10, there are two Z axis screw rods and motors on this printer, it has much more stable performance.
- Solid Parts: Industrial grade aluminum frame, without plastic parts. Firmly structure makes the prints much more accurate and smooth.
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter?Comes with Standard 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), USB computer(on-line)
LCD screen: 3 inches LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V 30A
Hot bed: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform 4mm specialtempered glass
Operating Software?CURA?Repetier-Host, simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3Ddesign software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English and Chinese
Format : STL, OBJ, G-Code,
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OS
Printing Size: 500*500*500mm
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 210 degrees
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 45
Printing Speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 150mm/s
Materials: 1.75mm PLA, Wood
Net Weight: 14kg
Gross Weight: 22kg
Working condition temp: 10-30 degrees, Humidity:20-50%
a.3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
b. Assembly tools and spare parts
c. TF card*1(the assembly instruction is in the TF card)
d: 0.2kg PLA filament for test