- Filament Monitor: It will stop printing if the filaments run out, But you can go on printing after reload the filament. You will not waste your filaments and time with this function
- Very Easy to Assemble: It only has three parts, you will need about 10 minutes to assemble well.
- Dual Z Rod Screws & Motors: It is different from 300X300X400mm CR-10, there are two Z axis screw rods and motors on this printer, it has much more stable performance.
- Solid Parts: Industrial grade aluminum frame, without plastic parts. Firmly structure makes the prints much more accurate and smooth.
- Printing Volume: Prints max size of 300X300X400mm. No longer will you be limited to small models.
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: TF card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V/30A
Hot bed: 4mm aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software: CURAã€Repetier-Host simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format: STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
Printing Size: 300*300*400mm
Printing accuracy: Â±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Materials: 1.75mm PLA
Working condition temp: 10-30â„ƒ, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
*Spare screws and Wrench kits
*Assembly instructions and user manual.
*TF card*1(the user manual is in TF card)
*0.2kg PLA Filament
Product Size: 490*600*615mm
Package Size: 540*640*310 mm
Net Weight: 11kg
Gross Weight: 17kg