- Heated Bed: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform&special tempered glass to ensure the formation of flat and to prevent wear and tear. Easy to take out the models.
- Big Printing Volume: Max printing capacity is 300x300x400mm. Bigger models are waiting for you.
- Easy Assembly: This is a DIY prusa i3 3D printer, Which includes three parts, you just need a few minutes to set it up.
- Long Service Life: Imported Linear navigation with low friction. Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours without pressure.
- Most Popular Printer: It is the most popluar 3d printer in the market, you can find a lot of videos and resources in social media.
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V
Hot bed: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software: CURA, Repetier-Host simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format: STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
Printing Size: 300*300*400mm
Printing accuracy: Â±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Materials: 1.75mm PLA
Product Size: 490*600*615mm
Package Size: 540*640*310 mm
Net Weight: 10.3kg
Gross Weight: 14kg
Working condition temp: 10-30 degrees, Humidity:20-50%
a. Creality 3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
b. Spare screws and Wrench kits
c. Assembly instructions and user manual.
d. SD card*1
e. 0.2kg PLA Filament