- UPGRADE: CR-10S upgraded with dual Z axis lead screw rod which make printing quality better and more stable. Our printer is equipped with BOTH standard control cable AND extended control cable so that you can easily move the control box further away.
- RESUME PRINTING: CR-10S has the ability to resume printing after power outage. You can also manually pause printing and resume later.
- PRINTING SIZE: Large building size of 300 x300x400mm (11.8″x11.8″x15.8″). HEATED BED: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform with matching flat tempered glass.
- FILAMENT MONITOR: CR-10S is equipped with filament monitoring function. This function can detect when filament is running out or broken.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Temporarily assembled in factory for full QA printing and testing. Even tested with its own glass bed to ensure flat bed. Delivered as three parts. Semi-Assembled. Can be assembled in minutes.
This is the CR-10 S model not the standard CR-10
S model is equipped withÂ dual z axis and filament monitor
The difference between CR-10 and CR-10S is that CR-10S is upgraded with dual Z axisÂ lead screw rod which makes higher printing quality and more stable printing at high height.
Another upgrading is the CR-10S mainboardÂ and filament monitoring function.Â This function can detect when filament is running out or not.Â CR-10S also has the ability to resume printing after a power outage.
Our CR-10S also has both standard control cableÂ andÂ extended control cable so that you can put control box further away and easily add enclosure.Â
With the printer purchase, you also get 3 month 15% off eSUN filaments. Email to INTSERVO customer service for the exclusive code.
Fully tested in factory.
Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (11x11x15in.)
All metal frame and a heated glass print bed
Dual Lead ScrewÂ design can stabilize the printer on larger, taller prints
Filament SensorÂ can alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
3D Prints PLA/PLA+, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure) and more
SD card reader and USB connectivity
Compatible with Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
All tools needed for assembly are included.
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together andÂ connect some connections.Â Should be able to start to print in an hour.
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm
Printing accuracy: +/- 0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250Â Celsius Max