- Professional Grade 3D Printer with large build volume of 600mm x 600mm x 600mm (23.6″ x 23.6″ x 23.6″)
- Dual Extruders with Hotends capable of 400 degrees Celsius allows for the use of exotic industrial-grade filaments such as PEEK
- Semi-enclosed build chamber with heated glass bed (120 degrees C max)
- Solid steel construction (approx 200 lbs) increases printer stability and accuracy and allows print resolutions as fine as 50 microns
- Low filament detection alarm with ‘auto-pause’ and a ‘resume-print’ option if there is an accidental power loss
The CreatBot D600 is a HUGE professional grade 3D Printer offering open-source software capability and an easily modifiable design. The D600 can use SD cards or be tethered to a computer during printing using a standard printer cable. Features include a semi-enclosed build chamber with a heated glass bed, dual extruders capable of reaching temperatures of 400 degrees Celsius, and a large build volume of 600mm x 600mm x 600mm (23.6″ x 23.6″ x 23.6″). The solid steel construction provides long-term durability and mass (approx 200 lbs) which enables printing resolutions as fine as 50 microns. The DX is also equipped with an intelligent filament detection system that will pause the print and sound an alarm if the filament is about to run out. Additionally, the DX has the capability to resume a print in the event of an unexpected power loss. The filament diameter is 2.85-3.0mm. DX customers are provided with exclusive support directly from protoDragon. This 3D printer is shipped directly from the manufacturer.