- 2014 CES Editors’ Choice Award Winner-Most Affordable 3D Printer. Supported Operating Systems Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows XP (.Net 4.0 required), Mac OS X 10.8 plus
- Largest 475 cubic inch build volume – 7.8″ x 7.8″ x 7.8″ (20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm)
- The da Vinci 1.0 prints in two materials ABS and PLA
- Free filament as the starter kit and Free 3D Gallery to download
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer.