- Secure wireless printing from your mobile device, tablet, or computer using built in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connections
- Printed object viewable from 360 degrees
- More accurate and reliable printing results from rigid aluminum construction
- Go from ideas to printed objects faster with built-in slicing software
- Ships ready to print — no construction or assembly required
DeltaMaker re-envisioned the 3D printer with an open design, all metal construction, and full wireless control – so that you can focus on education, not maintaining or repairing a 3D printer.
Your students will appreciate the ability to see in from 360Â°, and without complicated slicers, lost SD cards, and constant jams, their ideas will become reality – faster than ever.
We believe that curiosity can transform a classroom and that when learning is fun, education becomes engaging. We believe that curiosity paired with technology can unleash innovation, brilliance and new ways of thinking. We believe that when you learn to transform an idea into a physical object, possibilities become endless.
We are proud to partner with teachers, professors, STEM coaches, parents and students across the globe to transform education with 3D printing. DeltaMaker 3D printers can now be found in K-12 schools as well as in colleges and universities across the country. Our 3D printers can also be found in co-curricular STEM education programs at science centers, museums and maker spaces.
To learn more about how 3D printing can redefine your classroom, email the DeltaMaker education specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org