- Dremel Digilab 3D40 Award Winning 3D Printer, Idea Builder with semi automated leveling, print PLA at 100 micron resolution
- Dremel’s easiest to setup and use PLA 3D printer perfect for hobbyists, beginners, and for the classroom.Maximum Build Height (inches): 6.
Maximum Build Width (inches): 6.7
- 4.5 inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6.7″ x 10″ x 6″ build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping
- Wifi connectivity and included remote printing software so you can print from anywhere. You can also print via USB
The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3d printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. The printer has a 0.4mm brass nozzle that heats up to 220Â°C and can make high quality PLA prints. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can pause a print and change filament to print in multiple colors too! You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. The Dremel Slicer can be used to print multiple objects at a time, add supports, change layer height, change infill and even access advanced settings for the best prints. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. You also have the option of getting 3D printing curriculum with the 3D40 EDU accessories it, perfectly complimenting this 3D printer for students, STEM education, and for your classroom.