- GREENTEA – ANTIWRINKEL: Green tea extract is one of the healthiest herbs in the world, packed with antioxidants and variant nutrients that boost health in many ways. For centuries, nearly every culture has searched for a way to slow and even reverse the aging process. The health and aging has revealed a special class of anti-aging supplements, foods and herbs that rewire your body for health and longevity by activating special proteins and helping to slow down the aging process.
- What Is Vitamin A?: Vitamin A is the blanket term for retinoids, biologically active compounds that occur naturally in both plant and animal tissues. There are several distinct classes in vitamin A of carotenoids, and evidence suggests that carotenoids work together to provide their health benefits. Your system can make all the vitamin A it needs from these plant-derived carotenoids. They are water-soluble and do not accumulate in you.
- Beneficial for Hair and Skin: Aside from consuming grapeseed oil, some people like to use this oil to moisturize their skin and hair naturally. Since it’s free from synthetic ingredients, a good source of vitamin E and loaded with moisturizing fatty acids, there seems to be nothing wrong with using unrefined grapeseed oil topically. Collagen is sometimes referred to as the skin’s glue, as it helps give skin strength, plumpness, smoothness and elasticity.
- Digestive benefits: Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running smoothly. If your digestive system isn’t operating optimally, you won’t absorb all of the nutrients from the food you’re eating. You’ve got to keep your internal engine healthy in order to reap the benefits from your diet. Aloe vera may help improve the environment in the stomach and intestines.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
Vitamin E benefits: Vitamin E is the generic name for tocopherol and is available in four different forms. The most widely known health benefits of vitamin E are support against outside influences. The health benefits of vitamin E come from its antioxidant properties. Immunity levels improve when vitamin E is consumed. Another important benefit of vitamin E is that it reduces cholesterol. Vitamin E thins the blood which is another significant health benefit.
Improves Immune System: Vitamin E plays a vital role in improving our immune system. It helps in strengthening the immune function and also in improving your metabolic processes. Vitamin E also helps support some of the sensitive tissues of our body, like the skin, liver, eyes, breasts, and testes. Collagen supplements may help thicken hair, improve nail problems, help boost the immune system, balance blood sugar, and regulate sleep.
Extract for Weight Loss: Green tea has found to be effective in weight loss due to its certain compounds then help regulate and boost the system. Green tea increases metabolism and fat oxidation while inhibiting fat cell development. Green tea has also become widely used by professional athletes and bodybuilders. Green tea may cut weight but also to help keep the body immune system strengthen.
Joint Support: Collagen plays an important role in the building and support of joints, and it may help reduce the discomfort associated with joint issues. The effects of collagen supplementation may be beneficial for joint health and improve physical activity. The collagen supplement may increase knee joint mobility, support joint flexibility, boost physical activity and promote fat burning.