- COMPACT YET FLEXIBLE – Without taking up much space, the Delta+ gives you plenty of room to work and grow
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Print, cut, engrave, draw, and more, all in 3D!
- WIRELESS – Wi-Fi connectivity allows wireless control and monitoring via computer or smartphone
- LARGE WORK SURFACE – Work on items over 8.2″ tall and 6.6″ wide
- GROWS WITH YOU – Easy enough for beginners, versatile enough for enthusiasts
The Flux Delta+ 3D Printer is a powerful tool that is easy enough for beginners and versatile enough for experienced 3D printing enthusiasts. Get started with minimal setup and bring your ideas to life with 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving, drawing, and 3D scanning. Beginners grow into pros, and the Delta+ grows with you, providing an open source development kit for people who really want to get in up to their elbows. After a highly successful Kickstarter campaign to launch the first generation 3D printer, Flux is back with the Delta+. Optimised and enhanced, stability and durability have been remarkably improved in this second generation. The Delta+ works best with Flux brand filament, and can be used with many other filament types as well. Other included print heads also let you attach virtually any tool for pro users to really let their creativity fly free. Use the free Flux Studio software for Windows, MacOS and Linux to import, prep and send your print jobs. 3D printing is a new field with a learning curve, but Flux is standing by to answer any questions you have, and a strong community has grown around this great printer so help is never far when you need it. Looking forward to you joining us! Specifications â€¢ Connectivity: USB and Wi-Fi â€¢ Software compatibility: Windows, MacOS, Linux â€¢ Printer dimensions: 22.5″ x 12.1″ x 10.5″ â€¢ Work area dimensions: 6.6″ D x 8.2″ H â€¢ X / Y resolution: 0.02 mm â€¢ Layer height: 0.05 – 0.3 mm