- Break-resuming Capability, E180 features the function of break-resuming which is convenient to stop and save the printing status in real time. You could continue the uncompleted print at the same place if the printer has never powered off.
- Modularized Extruder: The modularized design also brings you unbeatable ease to change the hotend which is in slide connection with the coldend. Now with a little slide, you can assemble /disassemble the hotend like a breeze.
- 3.2â€³ full Color Touch Screen: 3.2â€³ full color touch screen unfolds an intuitive and sensitive panel by which you could set the relevant parameters for a comprehensive control during the whole printing process. The touch screen signigicantly simplifies the operation flow.
- The main body of E180 is made of sheet metal and injection molding models, which are characterized by stability, endurance and vibration resistance.
- Excellent After-sale Services: WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype are available for customer service and technical support. Local Engineers are also available for technical support.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 130x130x130mm
Positioning precision: X/Yï¼š0.11mm. Zï¼š 0.0025mm
Print Speed: 80-110mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament supported: PLA
Operating system: Windows
Control software: EasyPrint 3D
File format: .stl, G-code
Max extruder temp: About 230Â°C
Power supply: DC 12V/8A
Connectivity: USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: 3.2â€³ Full color touch screen
Chassis: Metal plate + injection molding (a portable cantilever type 3D printer)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8Â°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 284x156x320 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 374x267x386mm
Machine Net weight: 4.5kg
Machine Gross weight: 6kg