- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs.) Spool
- 3.00mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210Â°C – 240Â°C (410Â°F – 464Â°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 3.00mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.?PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATHCHBOX 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish. Why we love it: Less warping, Easy to use, No heated bed required, Eco-friendly.