- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool / 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) / A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215Â°C – 230Â°C (419Â°F – 446Â°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor/ Lower printing temperatures, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Widely Application: Inland PLA Filament is compatible with most FDM 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications, food safety levels and other consumer products
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament Undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! 100% satisfaction guarantee provided
Why choose INLAND 3D printer Filament? INLAND is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with various colors for 3D printing. it is owned by micro center, A well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer top quality of products in a more Competitive price on Amazon, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee! product features: easy print> PLA has a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn’t warp as easily, meaning it doesn’t require a heating bed (although it definitely helps). odorless PLA doesn’t give off an evil smell during printing. It’s generally considered an odorless filament. when to use it> you can use it whenever you can. It’s perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts. when not use it: 1. Something that needs to hold up in 60Â¡Ã£c temperatures; 2. Tool handles or parts that will be dropped repeatedly; 3. Parts that have very thin portions will break After bending slightly. specification: Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05Mm) material: PLA> color: Red> available colors: black/ white/ Blue/ Red/purple/ Luminous/ pink/ natural/ yellow/ brown/green/silver/gold.print temperature: 215 Â°C – 230 Â°C (419 Â°F – 446 Â°f) weight: 2.20 lbs.(1.00 kg) What’s in the Boxer> 1 kg PLA filament important notes actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.