- Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly
- Use your current printer to 3D printer four brackets to complete the knit
- Required assembly tools: 2 mm, 2.5 mm hex driver
- Optional recommended items: painters tape, flat razor
- Built-in location to mount a 40 mm fan to vent air from the enclosure
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot mini enclosure by printed solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and PAWS away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This laser-cut acrylic enclosure has a modular design, meaning pieces are easily removable for access and/or printing with large spools of filament. Have questions need replacements contact printed solid directly by calling +1-302-439-0098.