- Designed by experienced structural engineers and Comes complete with a simple manual and tool kit. Assemble your 3D printer all by yourself with only 10 steps.
- The high efficient heat module can heat up the bed temperature from 10 to 50 centigrade within 35 seconds
- The LED light in front can show the working and temperature condition clearly.
- The Pango software is developed and updated by the most experienced software engineers, with a simple and friendly user interface.
- All the common type project files (*.stl *.dae *.obj*.gcode *.pcode *.jpg *.bitmap) are supported
Panowin F1 3-Axis Self-Assembled 3D Printer Kit with Heated bed Kit