- ONE-BUTTON PRINTING: SparkMaker 3D printer features one-button printing, the system is very simple and effective, anyone can start 3D printing in a short time, it is compact, aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly.
- REASONABLE PRICE: Our goal is to provide affordable device and eliminate the complexity of the device printing object, and is easy to load multi-color resin (more than five resin to choose from) and print downloadable design files.
- BUILD AREA: The SparkMaker 3D printer has a maximum build area of 4 x 2.2 in. and a height of 5 in. The unit is built to size 10 x 6.7 x 6.7 in. and weighs only 6.6 pounds, making it ideal for use in offices, studios or workshops.
- SLA 3D PRINTING: SLA 3D printing technology creates smooth, natural contours that produce incredibly accurate finished 3D models with higher resolution and better accuracy than FDM methods.Print with 100 micron XY resolution and Z layer thickness up to 20 microns.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: 6-month warranty guarantee, friendly customer service, any questions, please contact us, we will reply and solve your any product issue within 24 hours. We believe that you will absolutely satisfied with its quality.
Q: How to Print?
A: Import the STL format file into SparkStudio.
Edit->Support->Slice->Export and save the file in WOW format to SD card.
Connect the Power Supply to SparkMaker using the power cable supplied. SparkMaker will make some noise when the power source is connected successfully.
Insert the SD card into the Card Slot in front of the SparkMaker and the 3D printer light will start flashing in green.
Pour the liquid resin into the build platform of the SparkMaker. (A height of 6-7 mm is enough for the printing).
Press the button (the green flashing one) for about two seconds to start, if you start the machine successfully, the button will flash in red.
The machine will start to work and the vertical lift will go up and down. The whole process will last about 6 hours to complete the printing from the SD card.
After the printing is completed, loosen the black button on the top of the building platform and remove the printed objects. The objects can be cleaned using alcohol. (If the resin type is LCD-W, then you can only wash the prints using water).
Wash the model with alcohol of up to 99% purity less than 2 minutes after the printing is finished, after that, use UV-light to illuminate the model about 10 minutes or just put it in the sun for a period of time.