- Fiber Filled Nylon Compatability – The Pro Series II can produce highly detailed complex parts out of Fiber Filled Nylon. Parts can be printed anywhere from 40 – 360 microns creating excellent surface quality and Filled Nylon provides greater strength over conventional materials.
- Machine Grade Construction – Printer frames are built with extruded aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized layer to protect the surface from oxidation and withstand the constant high temperatures and vibrations during long print jobs. All electronics and mechanical features are assembled using precision laser-cut aluminum fabrications and 3D-printed components.
- Filament Out Detection – The Pro Series II printers constantly monitor the presence of filament during the printing process and pause automatically so you can add more filament when needed without missing a beat, saving time and money.
- GRIP Technology – When heated, GRIP surface technology holds your print in place without the need for glue, spray, or other messy alternatives. Once cooled, the print is easily removed.
- Dual Extruder – The Pro Series II printers are equipped with the second printing nozzle standard and designed to give you benefits of dual extrusion without losing any print area. Dual extrusion lets you use soluble support material to make incredibly detailed, eye-catching prototypes.
The Pro Series II is the most dependable 3D printer on the market today. Featuring an industrial sized print area and a second nozzle to print soluble support material, the Pro II Series can create full scale detailed models from your CAD files in a matter of hours. With a 12″x12″x18″ print volume and a maximum resolution of 40 microns, the Pro Series II takes desktop 3D printing to the next level. The Pro Series II is a great low-cost entry into the large format desktop 3D Printing ecosystem. Designed for engineers and designers who need rapid prototyping capabilities, simplified supply chains, and faster production. The Pro Series II provides a user-friendly experience with professional quality results. There is an instruction manual included on a USB thumb drive. The optional stand for can free up desktop space and add additional consumable storage.