- Notice – Amazon is the only authorized seller of Robo 3D items on Amazon.com. Items purchased from other third parties may not be factory new and subject to voided warranties. Print technology : Fused Filament Fabrication
- The improved R1+ includes all new linear motion and lead screws for better quality, performance, and consistency. This includes a better filament feeding system for ease of use and a “quick release” for fast change out of the extruder. Additional components for leveling, guidance, and performance of the R1+ make it the best option for desktop 3D Printing today.
- 24/7 Robo Support – ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video.
- Big Build Volume – Fabricates parts up to 10 x 9 x 8 inches (D x W x H) in size or 720 cubic inches in volume. Print bigger and better with one of the biggest build volumes for the price.
- Plug & Print – The R1+ ships fully assembled and calibrated so you can start printing right away. It also comes fully equipped with an SD card to allow you to print directly from an SD card so you no longer need to always be plugged into your printer via USB.
- The R1+ prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 100 microns. XYZ accuracy- 11, 11, 1.6 microns. Print plate leveling tech-Automatic leveling calibration
The R1+ is back with the same features as before at a brand new, more affordable price point. It includes the all new linear motion and lead screws for better quality, performance, and consistency. Also includes a better filament feeding system for ease of use and a “quick release” for fast change out of the extruder. Additional components for leveling, guidance, and performance of the R1+ make it the best value option for desktop 3D Printing today. At the top of the industry in size of build platform, the R1+ 3D Printer is 63% bigger than other top rated 3D printers in its class at 10â€ x 9â€ x 8â€, or 720 cubic inches of build space on a heated borosilicate glass platform. Print bigger and better with 100 micron quality 3D printing. Your R1+ is automatically set to a 9 point leveling system every time it starts a print. You no longer have to worry about adjusting or leveling your bed manually. Your R1+ also comes installed with a brand new Hexagon All Metal Hot End that gives you the capability of printing with any material available. It goes up to 290c, which covers nearly every material in commercial circulation for 3D printing. With 1 Year Free AutoFusion 360 Trial and 6 month parts replacement warranty, if your product experiences any component issues within 6 months, we will gladly send new components to you along with a quick video to help you switch it out. We built the machine to be easy to replace things, however we don’t expect the need to. Keep 3D printing and let us worry about any issues if they come up. It is our job to keep you printing so you can change the world! Robo is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times including the ability to scheduling a 1 on 1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Please call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of and supported so they can continue ROBO 3D printing their way to success!