- [Fast Installation] Comes in 3 pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labelled and aviation grade fast connectors allow easy adjustment.
- [Resume Printing] Have you ever been pissed off by a sudden power outage when you are so close to finish your work and have to start over again? CR-10 Mini clears all your worries in this case.
- [Patented Linear Bearing System] With the seamless integration of section bar and pulleys, the linear bearing system of CR-10 Mini provides an accurate, stable and quiet 3D printing experience.
- [Smooth Printing] Equipped with the brand-new MK 10 Nozzle, CR-10 Mini improves the quality of each print and prevents warping. Supports almost all 1.75mm filaments including ABS, PLA, Wood, and the trending flexible TPU filaments.
- [Trusted Vendor] SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Buy with confidence.
Printing Size: 11.8″ x 8.66″ x 11.8″
Printing Accuracy : 0.1mm
Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (can be replaced to 0.3/0.2mm)
Printing Speed: Normal:80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc
Software Support: Cura, Simplify3D, Repeater-host Format STL, OBJ, Amf
Printing Method: SD card (offline), contact to the PC (online)
Body Structure: Imported V-slot aluminum bearing
Operating System : Linux, Windows, OSX Machine
Net Weight: 7.5KG
Package Weight: 10KG
1x CR-10Mini 3D Printer