- [Large-Scale 3D Printing] CR-10 Plus supports a 500*500*500mm printing volume, which may be the largest you can expect from an i3 structure printer. It takes only 3 steps to get a 1:1 human armor. It’s time to print your imagination out.
- [Dual Z-axis] Comes with upgraded dual Z-axis T lead screw rods, mainboard and firmware, CR-10 Plus is confident to provide a more stable printing experience and better quality.
- [Resume Printing] Have you ever been pissed off by a sudden power outage when you are so close to finish your work and have to start over again? CR-10 Plus clears all your worries in this case.
- [Fast Installation] Comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labeled and aviation grade fast connectors allow easy adjustments.
- [Trusted Vendor] SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Buy with confidence.
If you are a newbie looking for your first 3D printer purchase, look no further. SainSmart x Creality CR-10 Series is recommended for beginners who want to cut their teeth on 3D printing. As one of the most popular mid-range printers, plenty of instruction videos and tutorials are available online. The massive online community behind CR-10 series, e.g. Facebook groups, are eager to help people who are new to 3D printing and CR-10 series. If you are an experienced 3D printing enthusiast looking for an upgrade, look no further. CR-10’s massive heated build Plate gives you more printing capabilities than you will ever need. Its 500*500*500mm printing bed dwarfs all other printers in the marketing, including the original Purse i3 MK3. You can now print 200 hours continuously with all types of filaments.
â€¢Printing Size: 19.68″x19.68″x19.68″
â€¢Printing accuracy: Â±0.1mm
â€¢Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm(can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
â€¢Printing Speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
â€¢Filament Material Support: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, wood, carbon fiber, etc.
â€¢Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
â€¢File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
â€¢Printing Method: SD card print directly, Can also print directly from computer via USB.
â€¢Body Structure: Imported special aluminum.
â€¢OS: Linux, Windows, OSX
â€¢Compatible with CURA, Repeater-Host, Simplify 3D
â€¢Machine Weight: 14kg
â€¢Package Weight: 22kg
1 x SainSmart x Reality CR-10 Plus 3D Printer with 19.68″x19.68″x19.68″ Build Plate
1 x 0.55lb White PLA