- ã€Fast Installationã€‘ CR-10 comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labelled and aviation grade fast connectors. It is very friendly to the people who are new to 3D printing.
- ã€Safe Printingã€‘ Equipped with an isolated control system, CR-10 keeps you from worrying about wiring and electrical safety while printing.
- ã€Patented Linear Bearing Systemã€‘ With the seamless integration of section bar and pulleys, the linear bearing system of CR-10 provides an accurate, stable and quiet 3D printing experience.
- ã€STEM Educationã€‘ A perfect machine for any teenagers and adults who are interested in Engineering. The fun building experience makes an excellent course on electronics, mechanical engineering and 3D Printing.
- ã€Trusted Vendorã€‘SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Buy with confidence.
SainSmart x Creality CR-10 is recommended for beginners who want to cut their teeth on 3D printing. While cheaper DIY kits take a couple hours or even days to assemble, only minimum assembly is required for CR-10 series. It literally takes only 10 minutes to put together â€“ a fun and hassle-free experience. You will be printing your first object within half an hour of unboxing.
â— Printing Size: 300*300*400mm(11.8″ x 11.8″ x 15.8″)
â— Printing Type: FDM (Melting touch stack molding technology)
â— Body Structure: Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing
â— Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
â— Filament diameter: 1.75mm
â— Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.
â— Print speed:â‰¤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
â— Each accuracy: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
â— Power supply: Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V
â— Actual power: 160-200W
â— Operating page: Chinese / English
â— Printing accuracy: Â±0.1mm
â— Environmental requirement: 10-30Â°C, humidity 20-50%
â— Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
â— Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
â— Printing method: SD card (off-line), contact to the PC (on-line)
â— Operating system: Linux, Windows, OSX
â— Operating software: CURA, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D
â— Heated bed: 3MM one-piece aluminum plate, special tempered glass molding platform
â— Machine size: 490*600*615 mm, Package size: 540*640*310 mm
â— Machine net weight: 10.3kg, Package weight: 14kg
1x CR-10 Large-size 3D Printer
1x SainSmart filament