- Optional high power heated build plate & Optional True-touch auto calibration probe
- Quality Linear Rails–Self-lubricated | Maintenance Free | High Precision | Long Lifespan | Quiet
- Novel Build Surface–* Easy To Remove * Durable * Sticky to PLA & Other Materials * Tolerant to Nozzle Height Error
- Print Various Materials–ABS, PLA, Metal, Flexible, PP. Wood, Pearl
- Small Size but a big printing volume –180*170*180 mm (Standard); 180* 280*180 mm (Extended)
* Upgrade for printer itself:
1. Axis endpoint detection revert back to physical limit switch, to increase reliability and be more compatible to modding.
2. Better wire management.
* Optional upgrade- new mainboard and optional extension board to support new upgrades.
1 . Optional high power heated build plate and perforated print board to support more difficult-to-print materials. eg ABS
2. Optional 220W power supply to drive heat build plate to 100C.
3. Optional True-touch auto calibration probe to measure nozzle height and platform level in a single process.
More upgrades on the way like new hotend design,Â touch-screen; More possibilities on customisation are under developing, like length of X/Y/Z axis custom; 2 class of linear rails for you choose between budget and quality.
Aside from new features, it inherited the advantages of its predecessor-MK2 like==
* Hassle free, plug and play printing.
* 3 nozzle options with optimized preset profiles.
* Easy to use software with simple user interface and advanced options.
* Silent operation, low noise output compared to other printer, thanks to linear rail, custom designed fan and stepper driver.
* Easy to mod, open form structure, with aluminum extrusion frame.