- MUTLI-TOOL 3D PRINTER: ZMorph VX is the most versatile and the most practical multi-tool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. ZMorph is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver. It’s like having a mini-factory, right on your desktop!
- VX FULL SET MODEL: This full set version of the ZMorph comes with the 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder toolhead, the dual material extruder toolhead with 2-in-1 mixer hotend for 3D printing, the CNC PRO toolhead for CNC routing and cutting, the Laser PRO toolhead for laser engraving and cutting, and the thick paste extruder for use with chocolate, frosting, ceramics, and more.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: ZMorph VX has an intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, and its autocalibration feature makes for easy setup, without any complicated leveling procedure. Switching toolheads and worktables is simple, so transforming the ZMorph from a 3D printer to a CNC router or laser engraver takes about a minute.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: VX has sturdy aluminum construction with high quality components, designed to withstand the high speeds of 3D printing, as well as the high torques of CNC milling. As a 3D printer, ZMorph features accuracy measured in microns, industrial grade repeatability, and superior surface quality. The dual extruder with mixer hotend allows for advanced 3D printing options like selective two-material 3D printing, color blending, image mapping, and printing with water soluble support.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Filament Diameter=1.75mm, Layer resolution=50-400 microns, Mechanincal Positioning Precsion=14 microns (X and Y), 0.6microns (Z), Heated worktable temperature=Up to 120 â„ƒ, Max extruder temperature=250â„ƒ
-ZMorph 2.0 VX multi-tool 3D printer
-1.75 mm Plastic Extruder toolhead
-Dual Plastic Extruder with Mixer hotend
-CNC PRO milling toolhead
-Laser PRO toolhead (2.8 W)
-Thick Paste Extruder
-Heated worktable for 3D printing
-CNC worktable for milling and cutting
-Printing fan add-on
-Tools and Maintenance materials
-2 spools of PLA filament (0.5 kg each)
Whether it’s perfecting your product before the big launch, or something fun and useful for your home, no machine gives you more versatility than a ZMorph. It is a top-notch 3D printer that supports two-material printing with features color blending, image mapping, and printing with PVA water soluble support. ZMorph can also transform into a CNC router and laser engraver, which allows you to create with materials beyond extruded plastics. The included Voxelizer software controls 3D printing, CNC, and laser with one program.
3D Printing: ABS, PLA, PVA, PET, ASA, HIPS, TPU, others
CNC cutting/engraving: Wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
Laser engraving: Wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
-Work Area (L x W x H): 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)
-Software: Voxelizer (also compatible with Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r)
-Connectivity: USB/LAN/SD card
-Heated Worktable: Up to 120
-Interface: LCD color touch screen
-Mechanical Positioning Precision: X and Y=14 microns, Z=0.6 microns
-Layer resolution: 50 – 400 microns
Extruder temp.: 250