- All the solid design features of the Zortrax M200 in a larger 300 x 300 x 300 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in) build platform. For all the M200 users out there who needed to move up to a larger build platform, the M300 is the answer.
- The M300 has a print resolution of 130 to 300 microns. Like the Zortrax M200, the actual print quality is even better than advertised. Zortrax customers find the print quality of these 3D printers to be well beyond printers with higher advertised resolutions. The secret is in the quality of the Zortrax filaments
- The Zortrax M300 works with Zortax Z-PETG, Z-GLASS and Z-HIPS filament. Z-PETG is resistant to salts, acids and alkalis. Z-GLASS is translucent and can prototype items ultimately produced in glass or transparent plastic. Z-HIPS can create large objects with a flawless, smooth finish.
- Each M300 box includes a spool of filament, a starter kit, Zortrax Z-SUITE software, all the tools you need to get started printing and Side Covers that project your 3D prints from drafts.
- Zortrax Z-Suite software can work with .stl, .obj, .dxf and .3mf file types. Its supported in Mac OS X and Windows 7 and newer.
With the M300 desktop 3D printer, Zortrax took the technology behind its M200 printer’s award-winning performance and reliability, and optimized it for larger 3D prints. With a build capacity of up to 300 x 300 x 300 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in), the M300 features the precise repeatability, and dimensional accuracy that thousands of users have come to expect when they hear the name “Zortrax.” In addition to accurate, repeatable builds, the M300 produces models with amazing detail and surface quality. Zortrax’s solid design and construction give the M300 the durability to withstand the rigors of non-stop operation required for 3D printing large models and multi-part assembly projects.